Children’s Urgent Care is excited to offer our patients an even more convenient way to access our services. In partnership with ExpressCare Urgent Care Centers we are now offering Telemedicine visits.
Telemedicine is easy to sign up for and you can use it from your phone, tablet or laptop.
It’s as simple as 1 – 2 – 3!
Click the button below to schedule your virtual appointment.
Fill out your information and choose “Telemedicine” for your reason of visit.
You’ll receive a secure link for your virtual doctor visit!
We are happy to help, just like a regular visit!
Telemedicine can help patients with treating:
- Nausea / Vomiting
- Pink Eye / Eye Infections
- Skin Rashes / Poison Ivy
- Wound Care
- Sore Throats
- Medication Refills
- UTI / Yeast Infections / Bacterial Vaginosis
- and Most Non Life Threatening Conditions
- No narcotic or controlled substance renewal or prescription.
- No Chest Pain
- No Pelvic/genital/rectal/breast exams
- No Suturing
- No Abdominal Pain
- No Physicals or Sport Physicals
- No emergency symptoms such as: chest pain, shortness of breath, allergic reaction, choking, altered of consciousness, head or neck injury. If you experience any of these symptoms call 911.
Telemedicine Appointments are available 7 days a week from 9:30am until 7:00pm.
Only $75 for a telemedicine visit, but this is also covered by some insurances. To see if your insurance participates please view the complete list below.
What can you expect from this video visit?
Shortly before your preferred time, a member of our staff will call you to confirm your payment and/or insurance information. Also, our team member will verify that the telemedicine portal is the best place for you to be seen.
Once you have been registered in our system, you will receive a link to secure video that your provider will be able to discuss your issue with you.
At the end of your visit, any medications will be electronically prescribed and sent directly to your pharmacy of choice.
What if my condition isn’t suitable for telemedicine?
Don’t worry, We will put you in line for a face to face provider visit at the time and center of your choice with no additional hassle to you.
Insurances that cover telemedicine:
- CareFirst Blue Cross
- United Healthcare
- Cigna (and plans price by Cigna including Great West, FCE Benefits, etc.)
- Aetna (and plans priced by Aetna including Coresource, Meritain, etc.)
- Maryland Medical Assistance
- Maryland Physicians Care
- MedStar Family Choice
- Aetna Better Health of MD
- Johns Hopkins EHP
- Priority Partners
- University of Maryland Health Partners
- Medicare Advantage Plans (UHC, Aetna, University of MD, John Hopkins Advantage, etc.)
We’re here when parents need us most.
Insurance accepted – most major insurance plans accepted, and self-pay options available